HeinZ

Prestige Balance

5 posts in this topic

HI, here I would like to discuss about Prestige level balance for each fight at different level... 

As i see, on each levels we face with strong players that he is not belong with that level.. Because the more prestige level increase more powerful weapon he will have.. So let see in battle...same level but different prestige level who will win? 

The Answer is simple.. More prestige level player will win.. Pls think about it. 

I knew it this is biggest challenge in this game.. But if the server filter some of unbalanced fight.. More people will play I assumed..

People love Fair Play.. If they think it is not fair they will quit

Only the money player will left in future and no more loyalty players will play(Only a few play in future)

I would like to discuss furthermore... See yeah.. 

Regards, Hz

2 hours ago, HeinZ said:

HI, here I would like to discuss about Prestige level balance for each fight at different level... 

As i see, on each levels we face with strong players that he is not belong with that level.. Because the more prestige level increase more powerful weapon he will have.. So let see in battle...same level but different prestige level who will win? 

The Answer is simple.. More prestige level player will win.. Pls think about it. 

I knew it this is biggest challenge in this game.. But if the server filter some of unbalanced fight.. More people will play I assumed..

People love Fair Play.. If they think it is not fair they will quit

Only the money player will left in future and no more loyalty players will play(Only a few play in future)

I would like to discuss furthermore... See yeah.. 

Regards, Hz

You can easily defeat high prestige players with the right parts and strategies... especially with lifters.

It's true that higher prestige players have a slight advantage, but Championship fights quickly balance out. Any player with a huge advantage over everyone else should be able to win by instant promotion (What sucks is when they don't actually play and just leave their beast of a machine sitting in the lobby so that no one else can get past them). As Milkshake mentioned, there are many ways to get past high prestige players:

• Join a gang so that you can participate in GANG FIGHTS. If your gang is active and earns a high ranking gang box, you can get the same parts that high prestige players have.
  • Fuse your parts to increase their level
  • Upgrade your parts
  • Build different types of vehicles that are good at beating specific enemies
  • Play at the end of the championship

Playing at the end of the championship is probably the most important. Championships are about having the most medals at the end. You can have the three weakest cars and still win first place. Ten minutes before the end of the championship, start battling with your best car. Then start battling with your next car, but this time only fight the cats whose medals you haven't taken yet. As soon as you see that the next opponent doesn't have a medal, exit the fight. Then battle with your third car and do the same thing. Don't stop. Everyone else will be doing the same thing. Start over with your first car and battle until there are no more medals to win. You should have no problem making it to the top 6.

36 minutes ago, Hartlus said:

It's true that higher prestige players have a slight advantage, but Championship fights quickly balance out. Any player with a huge advantage over everyone else should be able to win by instant promotion (What sucks is when they don't actually play and just leave their beast of a machine sitting in the lobby so that no one else can get past them). As Milkshake mentioned, there are many ways to get past high prestige players:

• Join a gang so that you can participate in GANG FIGHTS. If your gang is active and earns a high ranking gang box, you can get the same parts that high prestige players have.
  • Fuse your parts to increase their level
  • Upgrade your parts
  • Build different types of vehicles that are good at beating specific enemies
  • Play at the end of the championship

Playing at the end of the championship is probably the most important. Championships are about having the most medals at the end. You can have the three weakest cars and still win first place. Ten minutes before the end of the championship, start battling with your best car. Then start battling with your next car, but this time only fight the cats whose medals you haven't taken yet. As soon as you see that the next opponent doesn't have a medal, exit the fight. Then battle with your third car and do the same thing. Don't stop. Everyone else will be doing the same thing. Start over with your first car and battle until there are no more medals to win. You should have no problem making it to the top 6.

There are more strategies

but they are a secret.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, HeinZ said:

not necessarily true.   Are you thinking Stage instead of Prestige?      The only players at a Prestige handicap are 0-3, because they do not have all the parts yet unlocked for play.   After Prestige 4, the Stage level matters more than Prestige.

Talking stage.....if you have not learned how to counter specific builds, then that's a different discussion.   More powerful weapons won't help