papi_locus

What's the point of items such as Molotov?

3 posts in this topic

I just spent $7 at level 20 on a super cool molotov, which I now have at max level and dropping about five toolboxes into. What's the point in buying additional toolboxes if I'm about to Prestige & lose it all?

You are right. There is no point if you are going to prestige and you need to do so to keep up with others until you reach level 60 and then game is over, you are done, time to quit. Simple as that.

Morality is following - don't buy expensive items at the very last stages when you are about to prestige. Never.

• Thanks 1

Hello, the point is introducing fun parts to play with. The main game is City Kings, Championship is merely a’suplmenet, I also bought it for fun to try it. Only things that goes with you is your Skills unlocked. So i wouldn’t buy it again, unless it was fun the first time.

Prestiging is always encouraged, to earn more Ultimate league parts and improve your machines. If you hit P60, game is not close to be over, it would have just begun, your cars will be amazing in City Kings and most gangs if not all would want you.

For now take it slow and enjoy (: hopefully you’re in a good gang and having fun.