papi_locus

Universal Bodies

4 posts in this topic

In my shop I can buy a Universal Pack, which guarantees a legendary universal body and a toolbox.

What is a universal body, and is it worth the 290 gems?

A universal body will add 100% or 120% (depending on your prestige level) to weapons, gadgets or tires in general (rather than specific weapons, gadgets or tires).

There is a clear risk with buying universal bodies .. if you get a legendary bonus to gadgets, but your body has no gadget slots, the universal bonus is totally wasted !

In general, most of the deals in the shop are more likely than not to be a waste of gems (with very few exceptions). My advice is not to buy risky offers like these .. your gems are much better spent on gang fights for example .. which benefits your gang, and provides you with lots of parts from gang fight rewards (including legendary parts and toolboxes if you win 10/10 gangfights) and the gang box.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Phil said:

A universal body will add 100% or 120% (depending on your prestige level) to weapons, gadgets or tires in general (rather than specific weapons, gadgets or tires).

There is a clear risk with buying universal bodies .. if you get a legendary bonus to gadgets, but your body has no gadget slots, the universal bonus is totally wasted !

In general, most of the deals in the shop are more likely than not to be a waste of gems (with very few exceptions). My advice is not to buy risky offers like these .. your gems are much better spent on gang fights for example .. which benefits your gang, and provides you with lots of parts from gang fight rewards (including legendary parts and toolboxes if you win 10/10 gangfights) and the gang box.

What would you consider an exception, so i know what to look out for?

40 minutes ago, papi_locus said:

What would you consider an exception, so i know what to look out for?

At one point, Zeptolab offered ultimate parts (for purple cash rather than gems) .. and restricted the offer, so you could only buy a limited number of parts.

Ultimate parts aren’t lost when you prestige .. so they are a much better buy. The fact that it was a limited offer also indicates it was a good one .. Zeptolab’s offers are often unlimited, because they want you to buy as much crap as possible !

When All Stars events are on, I will buy batteries (10 batteries for 300 gems) if it helps me to get better ultimate parts prizes.

And although it’s not in the shop, Zeptolab’s offer of 5 tickets for 50 gems can also help you get more ultimate parts in the ultimate league from time to time.

In summary, gems are usually best spent on ultimate parts (which last forever) .. rather than normal parts (which are lost on prestiging).