Sign in to follow this  
NERD

Groups for items

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

it is very difficult to find something when you already play this game for some time. The very useful are groups for similar items with number in corner (how many items of this kind you have). Best solution for me - create adequate "catalogs" for kinds of weapons or wheels etc .... and inside present only one icon for similar items with number in corner. For now my list of items looks like never ending story and when I am on the end of the list and remove some item I have to go through whole list to see the item I just removed :( and back to the end to check the other one :(

Second futures is search engine - set number of power, kind of body, etc ... - find best weapons / wheels / etc - very useful for me 

Edited by NERD

On 2/27/2019 at 6:27 PM, NERD said:

Hi,

it is very difficult to find something when you already play this game for some time. The very useful are groups for similar items with number in corner (how many items of this kind you have). Best solution for me - create adequate "catalogs" for kinds of weapons or wheels etc .... and inside present only one icon for similar items with number in corner. For now my list of items looks like never ending story and when I am on the end of the list and remove some item I have to go through whole list to see the item I just removed :( and back to the end to check the other one :(

Second futures is search engine - set number of power, kind of body, etc ... - find best weapons / wheels / etc - very useful for me 

yes please

and maybe a mass sell

you can set the type, stars, grade, magic level (none, purple, legendary)