papi_locus

I lost everything

6 posts in this topic

I'm at Prestige 1 Stage 9, and I put my car parts into the super bet to try and get a bonus that matched thr parts I had attached. Well I lost the bet, but no worries because I have money to buy gems. So I buy the gems, and I go back and it doesnt let me buy the parts back. I lost all my parts. The parts I have left are from stage one. I'm absolutely devastated, just spent $5 and I have nothing. I have no idea what to do

I don’t bet because I don’t consider Zeptolab offers fair bets (in the economic sense .. the expected return from betting parts is less than the expected cost).

In your situation :

1. Use a stage one car to quick fight .. and generate boxes to open. You may even get enough wrenches to open Steevy’s boxes. It will be a slow process .. but you will eventually rebuild a stockpile of parts, including some stage 9 parts.

2. Before betting again, check out the Bets section of this Forum .. there is some brilliant advice on how to recover parts from lost bets without spending any gems at all 😀

There are ways to recover without gems? Of course in my situation I'm assuming its a lost cause, but for next time

Check out the post below .. entitled “Lost a Bet?”

D3482FB3-53BE-4CBA-BFBB-040BDB07B825.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, papi_locus said:

There are ways to recover without gems? Of course in my situation I'm assuming its a lost cause, but for next time

Not really ‘recover’, but hold it on a bet until you get a better part, when you prestige everything will go away either ways, and you start fresh. Wish you the best of luck. Bet carefully 😱

I have a few tips about bets that may help you avoid this from happening again.

• Only bet if you're 100% sure you're going to win.
  • If you really need to bet then make sure you've got at least 70 gems in case you lose.
  • Look at the amount of players betting on each machine but try to use your own criteria (this may actually grant a better reward).
  • Look at the attack values. Chainsaws inflate those numbers but are very likely to lose; same for drills and stingers.
  • Haha 1