Sign in to follow this  
GhostMan

how do you get the remedy

3 posts in this topic

The remedy has never been available in UL boxes.

From memory, it was a district reward in Mew York (the first CK City) .. and I think it was also part of the City Set that was recently provided as prizes for the top 50 gangs in Purris.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about not having it .. I’ve never used it, and regard it as one of many useless UL parts created by Zeptolab to clutter our UL parts inventory !

F247B935-4FE9-465A-B57E-31EC1031F4F0.png

3 hours ago, GhostMan said:

does this UL part still in UL Boxes i opened so much boxes and there's no remedy inside

It does not drop in UL boxes, might be made available in the future, it was available in 2 AS events, I have 14 parts but will not updated, it’s not useful for advance game play.

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

The remedy has never been available in UL boxes.

From memory, it was a district reward in Mew York (the first CK City) .. and I think it was also part of the City Set that was recently provided as prizes for the top 50 gangs in Purris.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about not having it .. I’ve never used it, and regard it as one of many useless UL parts created by Zeptolab to clutter our UL parts inventory !

F247B935-4FE9-465A-B57E-31EC1031F4F0.png

I’ll have to disagree with you, it’s a wonderful part for start up players, P1-P4, especially in UL, extremely helpful. Some who did the AS can fight stronger using it, for low level players in general.