Foxxen

Surrender Button

5 posts in this topic

Add a button for the host to 'surrender' in hopeless City fights. It happens, sometimes you're just out gunned and out numbered. It'd speed up City Fights instead of being stuck for hours watching the clock tick down with nothing to do. Only the Gang Host should be able to access it. Bonus: add gang stats for City Fight, Win/Loss/Surrender record visible to whole gang from City screen

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Foxxen said:

Add a button for the host to 'surrender' in hopeless City fights. It happens, sometimes you're just out gunned and out numbered. It'd speed up City Fights instead of being stuck for hours watching the clock tick down with nothing to do. Only the Gang Host should be able to access it. Bonus: add gang stats for City Fight, Win/Loss/Surrender record visible to whole gang from City screen

nah, can be abused

Add penalty for surrender like all uncle Tony's rewards be suspended for next 12 hours or so, gang still need wait certain amount of time before joining new fight and are automatically demoted 10 steps from global leaderboard :)

But agree, can be abused. 

You might not stand a chance at winning, but there's still opportunity to score points. If you know you are going to lose then you need to change tactics and try to score whatever points that you can. In the end, the scoreboard is still a reflection of leadership abilities, and how your gang works as a team.

We have won stages where we were clearly outmatched because we were able to work together as a team and pit our strengths against the other gang's weaknesses. Other times, we didn't win, but we were still able to score nearly as many points as the other team. If you work hard at it, a high scoring loss can still feel like a victory.

A surrender button is not a bad idea though. Maybe with some caveats it could be implemented.

I need Gang members for my gang i am leader of. its called CAT BOX ARMY , well if any of you can send afew people my way so they could join my gang for now? i would appreciate it .so far its not doing too good with us . . . my most active left me and i go online atleast afew times everyday. we're at district 1 with me & another guy the rest aren't doing much for now. im atleast prestige 9. so, bad enough the game feels kind of boring sometimes. i'll feel like looking for more people after all stars is over. requirements are usely at prestige 2 but for now its only prestige 1s