Ravenhood

Are "Achievements" still a thing?

4 posts in this topic

I've been an Active CATS player for years now and the only Achievement I haven't completed is Legend - Win 5000 Quick Fights.  There is no way that I haven't completed 5000 Quick fights after almost 2 years.  (My first Achievement reached was Rookie - Win 10 Quick fights on May 8th, 2017)  Are achievements even a thing anymore?  When I did a search on this forum, all the other questions and answers were from 2017.
Any info would be good info.  Thanks.

I started playing CATS on 27 May 2017 .. and have been credited with all 32 “achievements” 😂

These achievements pre-date gangs and ultimate machines .. and are therefore part of a bygone era in my opinion. Prior to the introduction of gangs in early August 2017, the old blue points individual leaderboard was dominated by Lord Deathside (if I remember his name correctly) .. and he was “the talk of the town”. Most CATS players now have never heard of him ! 

With the introduction of gangs, individual performance became less important .. the main focus was on the gang leaderboard (trophies). In March 2018, City Kings was unveiled for the first time .. and the CK leaderboard has become the major focus of virtually all gangs and players.

So the old achievements are no longer a thing in my view .. they are long forgotten by the veteran players, as we struggle to keep up with the never ending schedule of CK matches !

• Like 1

You hit all 32?!  Great job!  I notice you started later than me (19 days... :)) so you must have really hit it hard.  I thought this might be the case, but with 1 achievement left, I was hoping in the back of my mind that getting all of them would open a portal to CATS heaven and my choice of prizes would be waiting for me.  It's good to finally put this question to rest.
Thanks for the response Phil and enjoy CAT-NIVAL!  You Rule Sir!

Yes the achievements are still a thing you need to be connected to Google play games to get the achievements

Edited by Sausage