Sign in to follow this  
Sev

Co-Leader / Ranking in Gangs

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it would be really helpful to the Leader in any gang to have some other member who could kick / start wars. Sometimes as a leader you can't get on for a day or two and it would really help keep active players and commitment among players who are active. I hope to see something like this introduced even if it was a Max of say 5 other members.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sadly, the idea of a gang co-leader or 2iC has been around for over 18 months .. almost as long as gangs themselves (which were introduced into CATS in early August 2017).

Check out the date on my post below .. when will improvements in gang administration (this is just one of many that are needed) become a priority for Zeptolab developers ?

387063FE-D2DB-44D9-B731-EE87C4CB41BC.png

No one of the developers read here. This forum is useless as the support in the game is.

Whole ZeptoLab is a bunch of useless guys. The game is produced to be dead in some year's.

No idea from any user was imported. This is kinda useless.

This game is only to produce thousands of $ for them. The community isn't interesting ZeptoLab. 

I don't want a co-leader, but I could use some goons. They don't need any special powers, I just need a way to give them labels.

• Like 1