Sign in to follow this  
Hartlus

Gang Boxes

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the differences are between different level Gang Boxes? What can we get in a Rank 7 Gang Box? I'm referring to the box that the whole gang receives at the end of a Gang Fight cycle. A breakdown of what becomes available in each rank would be awesome.

From rank 5 you are starting to get ultimate parts for your ultimate cars, rank 5 is golden box and 1 ultimate part so I am guessing rank 6 is a golden box and 2 ultimate parts and so on ... somebody can confirm but I am pretty sure that is what it is.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:45 AM, Hartlus said:

Does anyone know what the differences are between different level Gang Boxes? What can we get in a Rank 7 Gang Box? I'm referring to the box that the whole gang receives at the end of a Gang Fight cycle. A breakdown of what becomes available in each rank would be awesome.

Hello, box 1 is 6 normal parts. Box 2 is similar, 3 you start getting 3 super and 3 normal, Box 4 you get 6 super parts. 

Box 5 you get a mix also + 1 UL part

Box 6 you get supers and legendary’s + 2 UL parts

Box 7 you get supers and legendary’s + 3 UL parts

Hope this helps, good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome! You can delete it now. :D This information is not available anywhere else on the web.:ph34r:

• Like 1