CryMatt

Need Help !!!

7 posts in this topic

I am a new player, 

I have already got a grip on the game, etc.

but can someone give me good tips, or whatever?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:49 AM, CryMatt said:

I am a new player, 

I have already got a grip on the game, etc.

but can someone give me good tips, or whatever?

1, use bets. you can get up to a 60% increase in damage or health.

2, find a active gang. this can take a while but pays off.

3, build a rocket hopper. It's a sneaky with two backpedals and a double rocket.

4, make championship your number one goal. this helps ul bots because you get 24 ul boxes every prestige.

hope this helped:)

Find a good (active) gang and stay there, try to be invisible, they will do all hard work for you.

On every day collect ultimate containers and on every 3rd day collect gang boxes the gang has provided for you.

Bigger wheels are faster and more resistant to damage, always throw away smaller wheels for exchange with coins or fuse them in other parts.

The same goes for bodies, Titans are the best (the name says it all), the higher the weapon slots are the more coverage they can take, if you get Titan with two top weapon slots and +100 to shotgun, you are golden.

Avoid small Whales and Sneakies, they look cool but are weak in battles.

Weapons are no exception, the bigger and more weapon stick out from your body, the better, your best bet is stinger, it will cut your enemy car in half in no time, chainsaw is most powerfull but shorter, not always it will stick out from the body as it should.

Toolboxes are very usefull, whenever you are short in coins, sell them to get great amount of coins.

Hope that helped and yeah, you welcome.

Edited by GreedyCat

15 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

Find a good (active) gang and stay there, try to be invisible, they will do all hard work for you.

On every day collect ultimate containers and on every 3rd day collect gang boxes the gang has provided for you.

Bigger wheels are faster and more resistant to damage, always throw away smaller wheels for exchange with coins or fuse them in other parts.

The same goes for bodies, Titans are the best (the name says it all), the higher the weapon slots are the more coverage they can take, if you get Titan with two top weapon slots and +100 to shotgun, you are golden.

Avoid small Whales and Sneakies, they look cool but are weak in battles.

Weapons are no exception, the bigger and more weapon stick out from your body, the better, your best bet is stinger, it will cut your enemy car in half in no time, chainsaw is most powerfull but shorter, not always it will stick out from the body as it should.

Toolboxes are very usefull, whenever you are short in coins, sell them to get great amount of coins.

Hope that helped and yeah, you welcome.

Very funny 😂 

Do the opposite of pretty much all that GreedyCat said above .. and you will go well 😀

1. Join a great gang 🦊 .. and play City Kings very actively. CK is what CATS is all about now !

2. Ultimate containers are not available every day .. you earn them from promoting in Championships (1 part), doing well in the ultimate league (up to 4 parts) and from gang boxes (up to 3 parts).

3. Knobs are my favourite wheel .. they keep the centre of gravity of your car low, and make lifting your opponent much easier 👍

4. Whales, surfers and sneakies rule .. a good Titan is hard to find these days (you need high wheel slots to keep them stationary and stable).

5. Melee weapons work well at lower stages .. and when you have nothing else ! Ranged weapons (particularly miniguns and double rockets) are almost always the way to go .. which is why so many of your strongest opponents are using them !

6. Health and attack toolboxes are very valuable .. use them, don’t sell them (sell all your chainsaws, drills and stingers instead) 😀

Above all else .. keep active, and play hard. This game rewards active players (almost as much as it rewards big spending players .. eventually) 

On 3/27/2019 at 4:16 AM, GreedyCat said:

This would get you kicked out of my gang on day one. Don't join a gang unless you plan to participate. Otherwise, you get kicked out and waste 24 hours or more.

17 hours ago, Phil said:

Do the opposite of pretty much all that GreedyCat said above .. and you will go well 😀

Yes, I think GreedyCat is trolling us.