Sign in to follow this  
Furansco

Paw Points spending, skill ideas

6 posts in this topic

So... I've seen a lot of talking about Paw Points being useless for players above prestige 12. But I've seen very little (none actually) suggestions on skills that could be added and that could fit the actual "meta" of CATS.

Here's a small list of ideas:

• Slippery Chasis. Enemy lifters will lift your machine 10% slower.
    • I'll be honest, I abuse a lot the lifters because they're quite op. Not very hard to counter but really annoying to deal with.
  • Recoil Resistance. Shotgun's knockback reduced.
  • Lighter Forklifts. Forklift slowness reduced.
    • I think those gadgets need to receive a little more attention.
  • Ticket Master. You have a chance to earn 20% more ultimate cash on each ultimate battle.
  • Life Saver. Med-kits heal 25% faster.
    • I honestly find this gadget quite useless. Unlike many other gadgets, they lose utility as you go further.
  • Improved Med-kits. Med-kits heal 20% more.
  • Special Healing. Med-kits add to their healing 33% of the damage you receive during the first 2.5 seconds of battle.
    • I'll prefer this one over the other two.
  • Whale's power. Increases initial power on whales.
    • And to every other body part that doesn't have it yet.
  • Special Gift. After entering a new stage, you're granted a random part of that level.
    • Just a little help for unlucky players.
  • Piercing Harpoons. Harpoons deal 5% of your damage on hit.
  • Resistant Harpoons. Harpoons hold the enemies a little longer.
  • Anti-explosion Coating. The first rocket that hits you will deal 20% less damage.
  • Burning Head. Drills, stingers and chainsaws burn the enemies dealing 10% DPS for 3 seconds.
    • This is meant to help those weapons keep dealing damage after being lifted, because they're easy to counter.

What do you think? Wanna add something to the list?

I know some of those numbers are op but I know Zepto's devs will know what's the right thing to do. My ideas come from my CATS experiencie after seeing a lot of opness on some stuff.

5 hours ago, Furansco said:

So... I've seen a lot of talking about Paw Points being useless for players above prestige 12. But I've seen very little (none actually) suggestions on skills that could be added and that could fit the actual "meta" of CATS.

Here's a small list of ideas:

• Slippery Chasis. Enemy lifters will lift your machine 10% slower.
    • I'll be honest, I abuse a lot the lifters because they're quite op. Not very hard to counter but really annoying to deal with.
  • Recoil Resistance. Shotgun's knockback reduced.
  • Lighter Forklifts. Forklift slowness reduced.
    • I think those gadgets need to receive a little more attention.
  • Ticket Master. You have a chance to earn 20% more ultimate cash on each ultimate battle.
  • Life Saver. Med-kits heal 25% faster.
    • I honestly find this gadget quite useless. Unlike many other gadgets, they lose utility as you go further.
  • Improved Med-kits. Med-kits heal 20% more.
  • Special Healing. Med-kits add to their healing 33% of the damage you receive during the first 2.5 seconds of battle.
    • I'll prefer this one over the other two.
  • Whale's power. Increases initial power on whales.
    • And to every other body part that doesn't have it yet.
  • Special Gift. After entering a new stage, you're granted a random part of that level.
    • Just a little help for unlucky players.
  • Piercing Harpoons. Harpoons deal 5% of your damage on hit.
  • Resistant Harpoons. Harpoons hold the enemies a little longer.
  • Anti-explosion Coating. The first rocket that hits you will deal 20% less damage.
  • Burning Head. Drills, stingers and chainsaws burn the enemies dealing 10% DPS for 3 seconds.
    • This is meant to help those weapons keep dealing damage after being lifted, because they're easy to counter.

What do you think? Wanna add something to the list?

I know some of those numbers are op but I know Zepto's devs will know what's the right thing to do. My ideas come from my CATS experiencie after seeing a lot of opness on some stuff.

Skill points are being worked on and will be released sometime soon, thanks for the ideas buddy.

I have currently....192 blue paw tokens....and they are worthless as I have filled all features to spend them on looooong ago.    But every time I level up I get more of these worthless items.  It would be nice to be able to use these items in some way after they have served their usefulness.  Maybe trade one or some number of them in for new skills....or enhancements to either city kings machines or regular machines.  Maybe to install extra attack or defense slots on machines....SOMETHING!   I mean, its a wasted reward for leveling....I drool over the chance to spend these 192 tokens in on SOMETHING......anything.....Maybe even trade in for game cash....or gems.....like get 20 gems for each token....ANYTHING!

Edited by PRESTO
To add another adea to same posting

On 29.3.2019 at 1:40 AM, Jio said:

Skill points are being worked on and will be released sometime soon, thanks for the ideas buddy.

Hey Jio what about stop talking that it will be implanted, just do it. The developers are the laziest bunch of fools I ever heard of. There are so many ideas and nothing of them implanted for the last 18 month. 

So stop talking bullshit, just start to work!

On 4/10/2019 at 11:20 AM, SmokyMcFly said:

Hey Jio what about stop talking that it will be implanted, just do it. The developers are the laziest bunch of fools I ever heard of. There are so many ideas and nothing of them implanted for the last 18 month. 

So stop talking bullshit, just start to work!

You sound like a wonderful player, keep pushing hard, one day you'll make it! Good luck bud.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:50 PM, PRESTO said:

I have currently....192 blue paw tokens....and they are worthless as I have filled all features to spend them on looooong ago.    But every time I level up I get more of these worthless items.  It would be nice to be able to use these items in some way after they have served their usefulness.  Maybe trade one or some number of them in for new skills....or enhancements to either city kings machines or regular machines.  Maybe to install extra attack or defense slots on machines....SOMETHING!   I mean, its a wasted reward for leveling....I drool over the chance to spend these 192 tokens in on SOMETHING......anything.....Maybe even trade in for game cash....or gems.....like get 20 gems for each token....ANYTHING!

Nice, I have 700+, sometime this year we may see new skills to spend! :D We're all waiting also, happy Gaming.