Sign in to follow this  
Uniwolf

BE CARFUL

10 posts in this topic

Okay. What happened to me made me reset all my progress. I betted my strongest pieces, and lost them all. BE CARFUL ABOUT BETS THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO BETS!

If you don't trust bets, make sure what you are betting on is an obvious win, or that you have enough gems to restore them.

Try to understand how vehicles will battle against each other by testing them out with useless items.

But, if you don't bet, you are at a significant disadvantage. You can get up to 60% extra damage and health for EACH item, making your machine incredibly powerful.

3 minutes ago, Taken said:

If you don't trust bets, make sure what you are betting on is an obvious win, or that you have enough gems to restore them.

Try to understand how vehicles will battle against each other by testing them out with useless items.

But, if you don't bet, you are at a significant disadvantage. You can get up to 60% extra damage and health for EACH item, making your machine incredibly powerful.

i didn't know thye would flip.

There are many telltale signs about who is going to flip or not.

Generally sneakers that have equal wheels (roller + roller) will flip when confronted with a classic body.

Forklifts can also easily flip the opponent, with almost any body type.

And repulsed can really throw a person if ran into.

16 hours ago, Taken said:

That's a tricky question. After couple losses i tried to think :) ... My new idea is that betting is good, of course, but if player progress fast enough it's not worth it so much as it seems. Yes, at 24 stage, for making own "death start" those bonus are essential but before that no so really. Because at new stage farming from crowned boxes player will get new details and with even not very great luck there will be wheel, weapon and etc. which are stronger and gives more or so close to same amount of damage or health that "old" parts lost it's worth. That means that you have to think do it's pays off for you to bet or not? Slow and patient playing or trying to do only instant promotion strike - bet are good. Fast inpatient progressing - no. IMHO.

As @Taken was saying, only stick to the bets that are obviously wins. There is a new bet every 5 or so minutes, so just wait it out if it looks like it would be too close.

On 5/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, Taken said:

well, up to 60%, if you have a long time to keep betting the same part, and don't lose it.

and assuming the bonus even ends up on something you can use.  e.g. since i don't use titans, a +60% to titan health doesn't do me much good.

On 17.7.2017 at 11:39 PM, drow said:

well, up to 60%, if you have a long time to keep betting the same part, and don't lose it.

and assuming the bonus even ends up on something you can use.  e.g. since i don't use titans, a +60% to titan health doesn't do me much good.

If you don't use titan and you get a bonus on titan then you can sell it, still use it on any chassis as normal part or level something else up.

You already see the bonus after the first bet so there is no need to gain more bonus percentage if you won't use it. It's a lucky game to get a part fitting to your body, but you always get new party from boxes and at one point you finally get a bonus which fits.

such as when I use titan when there are no titan bets I use the items already modified to my liking or something I think would help me upgrade for higher XP gain