Sign in to follow this  
Bom

Questions about getting prestige 1

6 posts in this topic

I am now lvl24 world championship and there is option to get prestige 1. I read the forum but still not quite sure. After get prestige, Will all blue boxes for increasing health, power, attack be gone? And all my legendary bodies will be gone too? If they are still there, are they still at the same upgrade level or start from lvl1?

thanks for helps,

3 hours ago, Bom said:

I am now lvl24 world championship and there is option to get prestige 1. I read the forum but still not quite sure. After get prestige, Will all blue boxes for increasing health, power, attack be gone? And all my legendary bodies will be gone too? If they are still there, are they still at the same upgrade level or start from lvl1?

thanks for helps,

Just to be very clear .. 

1. You lose all toolboxes (ie those that increase health, attack and power)

2. You lose all parts (including legendary parts) and all assembled normal cars in your garage

3. You lose all gold coins .. 

when you prestige. You only keep unopened supply boxes, gems and skill points .. and of course, all your ultimate parts remain (they can never be lost).

When you enter the next prestige level, you are given 1,000 gold coins and 5 one star wooden parts in my experience (a body, 2 weapons and 2 wheels). You assemble what you are given .. and start your campaign. Good luck 😀

1 hour ago, Phil said:

when you prestige. You only keep unopened supply boxes, gems and skill points .. and of course, all your ultimate parts remain (they can never be lost).

Thanks GreedyCat and Phil for more clarifications. By the way, what is ultimate parts? And how can I khow which parts are ultimate parts? 

Ultimate parts are for the builds you use in City KingsUltimate League and All Stars events.

They remain in seperate section in game, where you have your Ultimate League builds. They don't mix up with regular parts and you can't sell, fuse with different parts or bet them either.

You get Ultimate Parts from ship containers. You get regular parts from toolboxes.

Edited by GreedyCat

yes you will start over and the weapons, bodies etc. will be lost except ultimate parts