Sign in to follow this  
Pokerman

Monthly Offer pls

6 posts in this topic

There's many games has Monthly Offer that if you bought it, you get some rewards every days per month.

And Monthly Offer in these games only cost 4.9$, which is fairly for students and some low-level workers.

Why this game doesn't has it???

Please add Monthly Offer.

I suggest getting 20 gems per day if you purchase Monthly Offer.

For example.

This is another game's Monthly Offer:

It is like Piggy Bank. You gain gems slowly.

ScreenshotCapture_2019_04_10_19_51_43_204.thumb.png.e49c1fe5215bdcd5e11d2f91f353deca.png

And this game still have gem shop which supply emergent gems that can get gems instantly:

It works like ATM.

ScreenshotCapture_2019_04_10_19_51_50_351.thumb.png.3d28bc26c1d173549470a204121e14b9.png

Edited by Pokerman

12 hours ago, Pokerman said:

There's many games has Monthly Offer that if you bought it, you get some rewards every days per month.

And Monthly Offer in these games only cost 4.9$, which is fairly for students and some low-level workers.

Please add Monthly Offer.

I suggest getting 20 gems per day if you purchase Monthly Offer.

The last thing this game needs is more pay to win features 😡

City Kings has been destroyed as a fair competition by 3 regrettable changes implemented by Zeptolab ..

1. Paid healing 

2. Offers which allow ultimate parts to be purchased

3. Permitting toolboxed ultimate cars to fight in City Kings matches.

Ultimate cars were introduced to encourage prestiging ! Unfortunately, with the changes made above, prestiging is no longer essential to have competitive ultimate cars. With sufficient toolboxes and paid healing, very modest cars can take down Prestige 60 “monsters”.

What CATS desperately needs is more balance between activity (time spent playing the game), skill (how well you construct your cars) and money (how much cash you spend on the game). Money determines success in CATS far too much at the moment !

Your suggestion Pokerman is absolutely a step in the wrong direction !  We need more (not less) balance in the game !

Why I request this idea?

Because I don't really like that Offer Lady, she usually send me a terrible offer that cost too much real money for not really useful things.

I only want cheap daily gem every month.

Not just some "giant box + gems" or "toolbox + gems" which sold in enormous price that I can't buy it easily.

Also, I have 3 mobiles game in my phone. (Include CATS)

2 Games use 4.9$ Monthly offer each, total 10$ per month.

I can't spent too much real money on single game because I have to split up my monthly budget on 3 games.......3 GAMES.

I can spent more than 10$ on CATS, if CATS is my only game on my phone.

Edited by Pokerman