Sign in to follow this  
Loser

P6 S15 C.A.T.S looking for an active clan.

13 posts in this topic

I'm currently looking an active Clan that can consistently reach gang box 5, active chat, smart CK players, and a leader that's not afraid to kick lazy members.

I can consistently get 200+ trophies every 3 rounds of gang fights. What else...oh yea, the clans gotta be in district 5 of CK as of 4/10/19

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 4.51.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 4.49.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 4.49.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 4.49.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 4.48.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 5.01.14 PM.png

Here is some pics from my whale builds parts for you to see just in case you don't believe the stats. That sentence sounded weird.

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 5.20.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 5.20.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 5.20.57 PM.png

Hi Loser

Are you a very active CK player ? Would you prefer to be a “winner” ? 😀

If so .. please consider joining one of the best free-playing gangs in City Kings ..

Fellow Foxes 🦊 ..

1. Currently ranked #42 in Meow de Janeiro 

2. Always gets gang box 5 .. and sometimes gang box 6

3. Has players ranging from P3 to P60

4. Is in District 6 (but a couple of anti-gravity scooters 🛴 (prize for completing district 5) shouldn’t stop you from joining one of the great gangs in CATS).

We aim to have fun, play hard .. and improve over time to move up the CK leaderboard. Activity is the key to success with the Foxes 🦊 .. if you love playing CK, then we’re the gang for you 😀

Reply to this post if you’re interested .. and I’ll arrange for you to join us.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hi Loser

Are you a very active CK player ? Would you prefer to be a “winner” ? 😀

If so .. please consider joining one of the best free-playing gangs in City Kings ..

Fellow Foxes 🦊 ..

1. Currently ranked #42 in Meow de Janeiro 

2. Always gets gang box 5 .. and sometimes gang box 6

3. Has players ranging from P3 to P60

4. Is in District 6 (but a couple of anti-gravity scooters 🛴 (prize for completing district 5) shouldn’t stop you from joining one of the great gangs in CATS).

We aim to have fun, play hard .. and improve over time to move up the CK leaderboard. Activity is the key to success with the Foxes 🦊 .. if you love playing CK, then we’re the gang for you 😀

Reply to this post if you’re interested .. and I’ll arrange for you to join us.

Thx so much for the offer! Even though I'm not sure if I'd be of much help to a rank 81 clan with 10k trophies...seems like a commitment, but if you guys really think it's ok for me to join, then 100% I will join. But look at my CK cars...their kinda mediocre, not great or anything, besides I don't have discord which isn't good news for most clans. 

13 minutes ago, Loser said:

Thx so much for the offer! Even though I'm not sure if I'd be of much help to a rank 81 clan with 10k trophies...seems like a commitment, but if you guys really think it's ok for me to join, then 100% I will join. But look at my CK cars...their kinda mediocre, not great or anything, besides I don't have discord which isn't good news for most clans. 

Hi again ..

Our focus is on CK .. not trophies (although getting trophies helps get heals etc for CK matches).

The only commitment expected is to play CK actively .. which means playing your cars as soon as you can .. and checking periodically that they have survived enemy attacks.

Players in our gang range from P3 to P60 .. so your cars will be stronger than some, and not as strong as others. All of our cars will get stronger over time .. so we just want to have fun, and enjoy the journey together 😀 

I got discord after gangs were created .. because of the inadequacies of in-game chat. However, not all of our gang are on discord .. and we don’t insist on it.

I’ll be back in touch when a spot in our gang has been freed up. Looking forward to welcoming you to the Foxes 🦊 

My in-game name is Grandpa Phil .. I lead Fellow Foxes 🦊 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hi again ..

Our focus is on CK .. not trophies (although getting trophies helps get heals etc for CK matches).

The only commitment expected is to play CK actively .. which means playing your cars as soon as you can .. and checking periodically that they have survived enemy attacks.

Players in our gang range from P3 to P60 .. so your cars will be stronger than some, and not as strong as others. All of our cars will get stronger over time .. so we just want to have fun, and enjoy the journey together 😀 

I got discord after gangs were created .. because of the inadequacies of in-game chat. However, not all of our gang are on discord .. and we don’t insist on it.

I’ll be back in touch when a spot in our gang has been freed up. Looking forward to welcoming you to the Foxes 🦊 

My in-game name is Grandpa Phil .. I lead Fellow Foxes 🦊 

Oh wow. That's good know that some gangs are focused on trophy count :). Alright, I'll be sure to reply when you guys have an open slot :D 

Hi Loser

Good news .. I am just about to free up a slot for you 😀

Check out Fellow Foxes 🦊 in the next couple of minutes .. and jump in ! See you soon.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Hi Loser

Good news .. I am just about to free up a slot for you 😀

Check out Fellow Foxes 🦊 in the next couple of minutes .. and jump in ! See you soon.

Oops. Sry for the late reply ;c. I ready to join tho.

A spot is free again 😀

Randoms keep jumping in “off the street”  .. so be quick 😂

1 hour ago, Phil said:

A spot is free again 😀

Randoms keep jumping in “off the street”  .. so be quick 😂

Hmm...I'm in. And sorry bc I'm already in Gang Fight #9 so I can't get trophies.

What are you doing Edaward_groof?!?!

Edited by Loser

3 minutes ago, Loser said:

Hmm...I'm in. And sorry bc I'm already in Gang Fight #9 so I can't get trophies.

looks like this topic's ruined

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Loser said:

LOL, just join my gang The Fishers.

I can't use chat cos i was 14 when I started:( but we win all the time anyway.

I'm p4 we have 3 p5s 4 p4s 1 p13 and a p15 plus p2s.

we just got 2700 trophies.

i kick lazy players out.

please don't message me just join:)