GreedyCat

Game update 22th April (Black Market)

4 posts in this topic

So from all the suggestions and improvements needed to add to the game all they did was they added another set of packs to already existing item packs for players to spend even greater amount of money and named it Black Market? 

That is THE UPDATE? Black Market? How pathetic is that?

Can anybody see another visible improvement to the game except this "spend more gems" Black Market?

Edited by GreedyCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

So from all the suggestions and improvements needed to add to the game all they did was they added another set of packs to already existing item packs for players to spend even greater amount of money and named it Black Market?

That is THE UPDATE? Black Market? How pathetic is that?

Can anybody see another visible improvement to the game except this "spend more gems" Black Market?

I thought Black Markets items were supposed to be cheap. Maybe Ul cash for these craits would have been a better option.

nice update ;) this market should have new weapons and i curious to see the weapons

very cool 👍

Edited by GhostMan

On 4/11/2019 at 8:56 AM, Loser said:

I thought Black Markets items were supposed to be cheap. Maybe Ul cash for these craits would have been a better option.

I agree, UL cash has only 2 purposes, upgrades and toolboxes, it could use a third, Some players *me* don’t have anything to spend those purple papers on, mostly lack of upgradable parts, it could become a bridge between championship and UL, you can assist UL through championships, why not the other way around?