Sign in to follow this  
santiago_

white screen

6 posts in this topic

the game worked fine in my phone after a few days without playing the game the game for some reason gives me a white screen is it fixable?

i don't think there's a solution for that

maybe you must contact zeptolab about this problem or you can try cleaning cache/data (you need to connect with google play games again) if that works

• Like 1

Usually closing, wiping out from memory and restarting game should help. If not, clear game cache (but not data at this point). If that too does not help, clear all data or reinstall game (making sure you have saved your progress).

If still no success, contact support.

Edited by GreedyCat
  • Like 2

there are principal causes:

1.  The Game is installed incompletely

The Game cannot run on your Device because your Game is installed incompletely (you can check out the game's size on App Management if the game is not on the correct size) reinstall it from Play Store.

2. Your Game is not Genuine

The Game is not officially installed because you installed it from an .apk File (.apk are android packages that you're able to install them) don't download the Game's .apk File from a APK Site because it cannot be trusted, the official way to install the Game you should install it from Play Store.

Edited by GhostMan