Sign in to follow this  
Austin

Engineers pack for players who have previously bought gems.

3 posts in this topic

Can the players who have previously purchased gems receive something like the engineers pack? If we have spent money on gems before, you can be pretty sure that we'd take a good deal in a heartbeat. It is not fair that players who have never purchased gems before were able to purchase this pack, but players who have purchased gems did not receive this offer. Either we can get the equivalent for free because we helped funding, or send out an offer exclusively for players who have purchased gems. It really sucks that we are getting the short end of the stick here.

• Like 3

I understand how prestige players generally focus on legendary boxes to get better, but I am surprised how nobody is thanking Zeptolab for not making CATS pay to win

16 hours ago, Austin said:

Can the players who have previously purchased gems receive something like the engineers pack? If we have spent money on gems before, you can be pretty sure that we'd take a good deal in a heartbeat. It is not fair that players who have never purchased gems before were able to purchase this pack, but players who have purchased gems did not receive this offer. Either we can get the equivalent for free because we helped funding, or send out an offer exclusively for players who have purchased gems. It really sucks that we are getting the short end of the stick here.

Right. I was told by zeptolab support, there was a certain way to unlock the pack. However, ive done so much in the game and have yet to get any engineers pack