ChristianGamer

Do I Keep Rotating Chainsaw

7 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ChristianGamer said:

Do I keep the rotating chainsaw as an unlock-able weapon.

Everything goes away when you prestige, I tried it and it’s fun just to try, don’t think it’s very good, just a fun concept of rotating weapons. I’d say fuse it 😈 lol good luck. 

I know I lose all parts when I prestige. But when I prestige, I can get the new parts I unlocked like the whale body or pyramid body. I was wondering if I could unlock the rotating chainsaw through crates when I prestige.

1 hour ago, ChristianGamer said:

I know I lose all parts when I prestige. But when I prestige, I can get the new parts I unlocked like the whale body or pyramid body. I was wondering if I could unlock the rotating chainsaw through crates when I prestige.

All the new items will eventually be available via crates, might take some time! Sorry, i didn't get the question.  I'd still say fuse it if you have no use for it.

Prior to the latest round of new weapons for normal cars, the boomerang and Molotov cocktail 🍹 were introduced. Neither of these weapons has yet been made available in supply boxes .. so it may be quite some time before you get a rotating chainsaw again.

The good news is that it’s absence is unlikely to delay your prestiging progress ! Double rockets, miniguns and blades have been available from supply boxes for a very long time now .. and they are pretty much all you need to build OP normal cars 😀