Sign in to follow this  
Flyfisher

why do this??

5 posts in this topic

why did they change it back again.

One of the only things that has kept me playing this game after the chat problem 

was that championship was changed to 24 hours instead of 48.

this is sad because i was going up twice as fast a normal:(

can you fix this???

The normal Championship mode has always been 48 hours .. right from the very beginning.

From time to time, Zeptolab have cut the length of Championships back to 24 hours .. but it always reverts to 48 hours !

I suspect the latest brief period of 24 hour Championships was introduced as compensation to players for enduring the total debacle that was the second anniversary Showdown Event ! The worst event ever run by Zeptolab 👎 So players were given an opportunity to catch up a few of the promotions they “lost” during the Showdown “slowdown”.

Be grateful for any small advantage bestowed on you by Zeptolab (I certainly am) .. because you can be sure they’re already planning some new “shocker” to knock the stuffing out of their long suffering player base 😱

You are trolling, right? Lost promotions? How?

Sure, no fast instants even  with excelent builds so may be it was upsetting event for one or two runners who happens to build op car and now realized that sooner or later they will run out of 'fishes' anyway or will get stuck on stronger opponent for some period of time. Yeah, for them sure, very upsetting...

But to say it was down to "lost promotions" is way too incorrect. For an average player they could get promoted at least 2-3 times more in one regular Championship period. So instead of one promotion per 3 day cycle, they got more promotions in the Showdown event. Not less.

Edited by GreedyCat

On 5/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, GreedyCat said:

You are trolling, right? Lost promotions? How?

Sure, no fast instants even  with excelent builds so may be it was upsetting event for one or two runners who happens to build op car and now realized that sooner or later they will run out of 'fishes' anyway or will get stuck on stronger opponent for some period of time. Yeah, for them sure, very upsetting...

But to say it was down to "lost promotions" is way too incorrect. For an average player they could get promoted at least 2-3 times more in one regular Championship period. So instead of one promotion per 3 day cycle, they got more promotions in the Showdown event. Not less.

not trolling, just truth

That was my reply to Phill.

You see, I never quote last post if my reply goes directly under it, it is called good manners and respect to other forum members. On this site unfortunately only a few follow these rules.

To answer your post, I agree with you. What else can be said? Two days is default time for Championship, sometimes they change it to 24 hours but it always goes up to 48 hours. I guess you have just to accept it. You can't promote twice as fast but your enemy too, so it is even :D

Edited by GreedyCat