Sign in to follow this  
Phil

At least fix the most annoying bugs

6 posts in this topic

Zeptolab’s track record at fixing bugs is not good .. that’s a “cold fact” as Rodriguez would say.

But enough is enough !

There are some very annoying bugs that have persisted in the game for far too long.

I will provide a list shortly .. but first .. here is the latest bug that should be fixed urgently ..

You could call it .. “no videos are available to watch” bug 🕷.. a nasty bug that stops you watching ..

1. Any of the movies 🎥 videos that are normally available every 4 hours

2. Your daily allocation of 20 to 30 videos that speeds up the opening of supply boxes

3. The occasional video that would give you a bonus part (always nice, because it’s always a part at the same stage as you are).

Here’s a selection of the error messages that have been repeating ad nauseum for hours ..

4E95878E-88A7-4B41-A794-D1D1A3BC5301.png

34D71B5D-619D-4E05-AF31-B56114589B36.png

43669AD8-D4AF-47C5-B2F3-FDA0B8222036.png

Interestingly, there is a different error message for each category of video that you cannot watch (because of Zeptolab’s incompetence) 😡

The error message you have highlighted GhostMan is for the movies 🎥 videos .. particularly annoying because Zeptolab’s failure to provide videos has cost me an attack toolbox .. and therefore, an instant promotion !

Another day in CATS .. another Zeptolab fail. Que Cera Cera ..

B63583F4-D6CF-426D-8FAA-08250C8E2220.png

Sometimes happens to me too. I restart the game and it usually goes away. As for "you need to watch the full video" if there is SKIP option, sometimes you could press it too early even if the button is active, just wait a little longer.

But "there is no videos" message, haha you run out of luck, I guess... take a rest, do something else, come back and (hopefully) videos will be in stock again :)

same problem here, Jio answered me yesterday that:

there's a temp fix from a player: "Ads re-appears if you turn off and on the mobile data on your phone while the game is running. but you have to do this each time when you want to watch the ad"

I’m getting videos to watch by closing the game on my iPad .. then opening it up again (sometimes two to three times before the error messages disappear). 

A more time consuming process than “normal” .. but with so many bugs in CATS, this has become “par for the course” !

Watching videos is a critical part of progressing through stages and prestige levels in CATS. How Zeptolab have managed to stuff up this part of the game .. and then not be able to fix it in a timely manner .. is very hard to understand ? Further evidence of the poor quality control that continues to frustrate long term, active players 😡