hollyqoodpunk

Looking for stars to play

3 posts in this topic

B| Looking for players who actually play (or at least try to play) most of the time, I feel like our gang is held up by the same 3-4 players consistently, and we are winning 90% of the time.   If we had a few more that played on a regular basis I know we could really knock it home!  Want to win?  Minimum prestige of 1. Get a hold of me for our gang name.  

I play several times a day, I have one of the strongest builds in our gang and my prestige level is closer to the end side than start BUT I already have a gang... not one of the top ones but beeing faithfull to my gang close to a year now I believe,  sorry bud, best of luck!!!

Good active players are quite hard to find - either they are way too hardcore and play in top gangs only or they are hot blooded/ beginers who's enthusiasm ends in the first two weeks and they are going inactive or leave to find yet another better gang :)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 6:03 AM, hollyqoodpunk said:

B| Looking for players who actually play (or at least try to play) most of the time, I feel like our gang is held up by the same 3-4 players consistently, and we are winning 90% of the time.   If we had a few more that played on a regular basis I know we could really knock it home!  Want to win?  Minimum prestige of 1. Get a hold of me for our gang name.  

I feel the same way about every gang ive ever been in. I'm always among the only 3-5 players who actually stay active and put up over 500 trophies per cycle on a regular basis.

The profile I am trying to place is ROLLITUP. It's p3, lvl 15.

Let me know if you're still looking for solid players.