Sign in to follow this  
Flyfisher

R.I.P gangs

10 posts in this topic

Fix this or the game will die.

With the new update/changes to the game now you must stay in a newly joined gang for three days

before you can earn trophies without spending gems. This is very sad because i'm trying to get into a better gang but

I get kicked out before I can earn trophies. Not only do pay to win games suck but they also are played by people who don't care

about other players:( please fix this.

i know that you're kicked out from your gang after getting trophies, did this really happen? 

also you're kicked out from your gang in a weird way? how was the kick anyway i think it's your phone itself due to causing problems

try to reinstall the game

If you have already earned daily trophies in some other gang and you are in, let's say, 9/10 place in Gang Fights, then joining new gang won't reset your trophies or add your old trophies to the new gang. To contribute to the new gang you need to keep going and defeat 9/10 and 10/10 opponent in Gand Fights then reset for 30 gems if you wish.

It's always been that way.

But if you are talking about something like if you join the new gang and you are REQUIRED to pay gems to start GF even if you were at 1/10 OR if you can't open Gang Fights at all without the 3 day circle then it is something new and I would also like to know what's going on?

Edited by GreedyCat

19 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

If you have already earned daily trophies in some other gang and you are in, let's say, 9/10 place in Gang Fights, then joining new gang won't reset your trophies or add your old trophies to the new gang. To contribute to the new gang you need to keep going and defeat 9/10 and 10/10 opponent in Gand Fights then reset for 30 gems if you wish.

It's always been that way.

But if you are talking about something like if you join the new gang and you are REQUIRED to pay gems to start GF even if you were at 1/10 OR if you can't open Gang Fights at all without the 3 day circle then it is something new and I would also like to know what's going on?

I'f you join a new gang it comes up with a notice saying "Prove you are dedicated to this gang and stay tree days without gang fights"

you can pay gems to keep going with you current gang fights.

If this is true then explain in chat to the new gang that you are not allowed to play Gang Fights in three day time - I am sure they will understand and change their rules according to this new update 'improvement' :)

BTW, how much gems you are asked to pay?

On 5/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, GreedyCat said:

If this is true then explain in chat to the new gang that you are not allowed to play Gang Fights in three day time - I am sure they will understand and change their rules according to this new update 'improvement' :)

BTW, how much gems you are asked to pay?

but if you look at my other posts I can't use chat because I said i under 16 when I started playing:(

10 gems

On 5/22/2019 at 7:12 PM, Flyfisher said:

Fix this or the game will die.

With the new update/changes to the game now you must stay in a newly joined gang for three days

before you can earn trophies without spending gems. This is very sad because i'm trying to get into a better gang but

I get kicked out before I can earn trophies. Not only do pay to win games suck but they also are played by people who don't care

about other players:( please fix this.

It’s been a couple of months since this change was implemented, it’s needed to stop gang hopping / gang box farming. Apologize for the inconvenience.

5 hours ago, Jio said:

It’s been a couple of months since this change was implemented, it’s needed to stop gang hopping / gang box farming. Apologize for the inconvenience.

That is understandable that you have to wait 3 days before you can get Gang Boxes. I know about that update.  But I thought you could still contribute trophies to the gang, you just don't get the Gang Box reward?

Has it been all the way like this this is another more recent update?

6 hours ago, Flyfisher said:

but if you look at my other posts I can't use chat because I said i under 16 when I started playing:(

10 gems

You should ask support to update (hack or whatever lol) your profile, we don't have to follow rules, that are silly and stupid.

If you can't chat for now I guess you just have to pay 10 gems, it is not that much, you can collect that amount of gems from superboxes and regular boxes or by prestiging in no time. 

Edited by GreedyCat