Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

issues with gang recruitment after latest update

4 posts in this topic

hi guys, I can't help but feel that there's something buggy with gang recruitment after the latest update in CATS. most of my team are prestige 4 and above. so I set requirement at prestige 4 but no one is joining sofar even if I set it to 1. currently my team is left with only 18members after some were kicked and some left. need help from developers to check this issue. my gang name is 25 Ronin

The best way to get support on something like this is to use the in-game help in the game settings. The support rep will have easier access to your account and gang.

On 2019-06-28 at 11:01 PM, Ronin said:

hi guys, I can't help but feel that there's something buggy with gang recruitment after the latest update in CATS. most of my team are prestige 4 and above. so I set requirement at prestige 4 but no one is joining sofar even if I set it to 1. currently my team is left with only 18members after some were kicked and some left. need help from developers to check this issue. my gang name is 25 Ronin

It's not a bug, active player base of the game is decreasing each day, as many are not able to keep up with its pace. 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:01 PM, Ronin said:

Nothing was changed - it's a common thing and known behavior, happens in KOT as well. Just give it time and change the Prestige Requirements here and there, until your Gang is being recommended to players. Good luck.