DeckerDad

Gang opportunity

6 posts in this topic

I currently lead a gang but I only have a few active players. I have tried recruiting for about 6 months now and boy is that frustrating!!! I have two accounts one of them is P4 S23 and the other is P2 S13. Not sure what anyone is looking for but I am active all day and I am looking for a game that is the same or players willing to join and start something great with me. KushKingz is the gang name. I'm DeckerDad and DirtbagJonez in the gang. (#1 and #2 respectfully in gang). If you are a game that is interested in gathering up a few more prestige one or two players I have a few more in my game that I can bring with me. Thank you for reading this. I absolutely love the game and I completely expect to continue playing daily for a long long time.

Hello @DeckerDad, are you looking for a gang? Skiing Kittens or AoweFans, 2 gangs that are part of the Fat Tracks Federation, may have a spot for both of your accounts. They make a rank 5 gang box and are currently top 300. Join our discord server for more info. https://discord.gg/gj9ZdA5

5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

Hello @DeckerDad, are you looking for a gang? Skiing Kittens or AoweFans, 2 gangs that are part of the Fat Tracks Federation, may have a spot for both of your accounts. They make a rank 5 gang box and are currently top 300. Join our discord server for more info. https://discord.gg/gj9ZdA5

I love the idea of Skiing Kittens 🎿 💖. But I believe the gang is called Skinny Kittens .. a member of the famous Fat Tracks Federation 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeckerDad said:

Thank you. I love the game and I can't keep people like me around due to poor gang strength. I think I may make the move.

Fat Tracks Federation is an awesome org. You couldn't have been in better hands.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, DeckerDad said:

I currently lead a gang but I only have a few active players. I have tried recruiting for about 6 months now and boy is that frustrating!!! I have two accounts one of them is P4 S23 and the other is P2 S13. Not sure what anyone is looking for but I am active all day and I am looking for a game that is the same or players willing to join and start something great with me. KushKingz is the gang name. I'm DeckerDad and DirtbagJonez in the gang. (#1 and #2 respectfully in gang). If you are a game that is interested in gathering up a few more prestige one or two players I have a few more in my game that I can bring with me. Thank you for reading this. I absolutely love the game and I completely expect to continue playing daily for a long long time.

I looked up KUSHKINGS on in game gang search. All I found was a full 25/25, with zero trophies.