Sign in to follow this  
Kalon

this game becomes the worst thing ever

3 posts in this topic

every time i instant promote i'll get an ad and i don't know how many ads have in this game for me the game becomes the worst and quite unplayable with these ads

What ads are you talking about? The movies you must watch for rewards, news annoucement pop ups or something on your screen unreleated to the game?

If last one, it is your phone or tablet doing this! Or maybe you have logged in Google Games and are getting notifications?

4 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

What ads are you talking about? The movies you must watch for rewards, news annoucement pop ups or something on your screen unreleated to the game?

None of the above !

There was a recent trial conducted by Zeptolab for players selected at random (as far as I know).

A most unfortunate part of this trial was a significant increase in the number of ads players were forced to watch .. in addition to the ads that are normally available to open boxes faster, gain a bonus part from boxes, or collect movie rewards.

Disturbingly, these extra ads could be removed for a weekly cash payment !

In effect, players during the trial were given a choice .. either watch a barrage of ads (and contribute to increased ad revenue for Zeptolab) .. or make a weekly cash payment to avoid the extra ads (thereby contributing directly to Zeptolab’s revenue).

A classic example of Hobson’s choice 😡

172DBC9C-B820-40D0-9B91-EB24119FE793.png