Sign in to follow this  
Flyfisher

Ultimate Machines

5 posts in this topic

It would be great If you could test ultimate machines before wasting golden tickets on ultimate league fights,

this would also be helpful when ultimate league isn't on (all stars and during 24 hour breaks between leagues).

It would also be great to fight your gang's members UL machines:)

You can actually test your ul machines, see that cup button to the left from catface? You can test there various combinations of your ultimate car parts against others. Helped me alot in the past to found out best wheel/gadget/weapon combinations.

Fighting against other gang member UL machines is still missing and very wanted future though.

On 8/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, GreedyCat said:

You can actually test your ul machines, see that cup button to the left from catface? You can test there various combinations of your ultimate car parts against others. Helped me alot in the past to found out best wheel/gadget/weapon combinations.

Fighting against other gang member UL machines is still missing and very wanted future though.

I know that, I just can't find the  bot i'm looking for in there to test my machine on ( Russian stove with a cannon a double rocket and a horse shoe).

1 hour ago, Flyfisher said:

I know that, I just can't find the  bot i'm looking for in there to test my machine on ( Russian stove with a cannon a double rocket and a horse shoe).

Russian stove with a cannon, double rocket and horseshoe is equivalent (although rarely as OP) as a Russian Stove with the USA kit on (Uncle Sam, BBQ and Firework).

Although the top 100 player list almost all have whales up as their preferred ultimate car, I did find one USA 🇺🇸/ Russian 🇷🇺 stove combo for you to test 😀 The relevant player is currently ranked #63 in the top 100 player list .. and has a formidable machine !

1230648D-6C62-4CE3-82E3-C66A15BAA116.png

5E992D28-113D-4A50-BBD5-5E1E9B2A4D63.png

On 8/23/2019 at 12:32 PM, Phil said:

Russian stove with a cannon, double rocket and horseshoe is equivalent (although rarely as OP) as a Russian Stove with the USA kit on (Uncle Sam, BBQ and Firework).

Although the top 100 player list almost all have whales up as their preferred ultimate car, I did find one USA 🇺🇸/ Russian 🇷🇺 stove combo for you to test 😀 The relevant player is currently ranked #63 in the top 100 player list .. and has a formidable machine !

1230648D-6C62-4CE3-82E3-C66A15BAA116.png

5E992D28-113D-4A50-BBD5-5E1E9B2A4D63.png

Thanks for letting me know:)

I beet that guy which is good:)