Sign in to follow this  
Chervey

Grand Prix and your thoughts

6 posts in this topic

sorry for the delay, I had the opportunity to play the Grand Prix tournament and I liked it, my opinion is that waiting until World Level 15 to enter the ranking is a long time, the flags for car purchases should have a free amount along with the gals, I hope to play soon again

Id Marcel#4158

On 8/28/2019 at 3:46 AM, Chervey said:

Would be glad to read some no matter if you tried it or just heard about it.

I loved the hot wheels mode.

another one like that would be great.

was going fine and made a fun change, but the last 36 hours have been a slog...
Keep getting rubbish from the hourly car drop, literally fell over on start etc so it would take half a day to beat one opponent, sailed me down the leaderboard..

still used to that on this games competitions as the offers to buy success drops 24 hours before the end of them. (normally)

also never worked out wth Team Booster was about??? may be I'm being stupid, very likely that

Edited by warpoc

Unbalanced. Can't beat the current car I'm up against (It's got laser and accessory that bumps attacking cars back) with the cars that are handed out. Basically, it's broken. I came back after a two year break to find it's even more of a money grab than it was when I left the first time. 

Get that money thinking out of your head. Seriously. Don't advertise it! In most games there will be f r e a k s or hardcore players that will spend money. Let them have the first places - they can't win otherwise. Don't let hem bother,  you can do nothing about it and it's not worth thinking about.

I play Grand Prix and I don't spend a cent. I am arround 40th place right now and it's good enough for me. 15 cutter rocket bodies I take any time (price for beeing in 30th to 69th place). The price is good and I play for FUN! If I reached 40th without spending anything, that means, vast majority don't and that's the right way to do. Let those few rest sponsor the game creators in behalf of all of us, that's the way I think about it lol

There is much to be learned how to play Grand Prix. Here is one of the tips for you.

- First 3 slots are sponsor slots, they renew hourly IF they are empty. You want to keep them empty when you take break from the game. Enemy is too hard? Take first 3 cars, wait one hour for them to regenerate, hit enemy again to the point you have weakened enemy enough you can take it out with your remaining cars ''purchased'' in the store.

- choose smart which cars to exchange for fans in the store and when. Observe enemy cars if you better need lifter, shotgun, blade to avoid enemy weapons or just brutal force from rocket launchers. Often you can flip enemy car over and than it is easy victory, keep the cars in the garage that can do that.

- if you are lucky to get fan booster(s), put it on the car with most slots and never use that car in fights unless you are certain it will win. I have +30 fan boost from 3 tickets I was lucky to have in first levels and it gives you roughly additional 1k for each 6k reward fight. You don't want to loose that.

And the best part of the Grand Prix is that unlike All Stars event, you don't have to play hard all the time. Just enter the event, play a little and leave it till you are ready to play again. Those fuel cans will add up regardless you play all day or not and that's the only thing that will keep you back. You will loose nothing by not playing all day except hourly sponsor cars but that is not that big factor anyway,

Edited by GreedyCat