Sign in to follow this  
JIJOK

limited wrenches

6 posts in this topic

So ...... now there is a limit for wrenches until Steevy's box are ready again to purchease, or just me ?

Yes .. there is a daily limit on the number of wrenches 🔧 that you can earn.

I’m not sure what the limit is .. but it’s definitely greater than 350 wrenches per day. You need a total of 350 wrenches to open all three of the Steevy’s boxes that are available each day. By earning your daily limit of wrenches, you can gradually accumulate a stockpile of wrenches 😀. There does not appear to be any limit on the size of this stockpile 😀.

My stockpile of wrenches has just exceeded 9,000 🔧 .. or over 25 days worth of Steevy’s boxes 📦. Happy days 😃 

What do you mean, you can't? When you get wrenches (from boxes, doing fights or watching billboard) they don't add up to your total wrench count?

Let's say, you have 270 wrenches, you open box that contains parts, coins and 10 wrenches. Where do they go? Disappear in the air? Still got only 270 wrenches?

In that case contact support team immediately via game settings -> help -> chat and tell them about your bug in the game. They will help you to resolve it.

Edited by GreedyCat

On 9/5/2019 at 5:20 PM, JIJOK said:

So ...... now there is a limit for wrenches until Steevy's box are ready again to purchease, or just me ?

Hello, the wrenches limit is exactly 375 per 24 hours, the reset depends on timezones. Please do more quick fights, gang fights, open boxes with videos etc. 

Good luck 👍🍀 

Hmm, didn't know there are wrenches limit you can collect in a day...

That means, after 375 wrenches limit is reached:

- opening boxes will give no more bonus wrenches

- doing quick fights will give no more bonus wrenches

- fighting Gang Fights will give no more bonus wrenches

- no more 20 or 40 wrenches offers on billboard movies

you must wait next day for the wrenches to be available again ^^

Everybody heard?

Spend in forum more time you learn something new every day lol :D

Edited by GreedyCat