Sign in to follow this  
Austinnn

Bonus Coins

8 posts in this topic

Is this ever going to be addressed? I’ve got all categories maxed out and have for a long time. I’ve collected 426 bonus coins with nothing to spend them on. DO SOMETHING!!! 

On 9/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Austinnn said:

Is this ever going to be addressed? I’ve got all categories maxed out and have for a long time. I’ve collected 426 bonus coins with nothing to spend them on. DO SOMETHING!!! 

Hello, some players have thousands of skill points. There are plans for new skills in the upcoming future. Patience is all what’s needed, thank you for the feedback and enjoy the game.

On 2019.09.8. at 12:45 PM, Jio said:

Hello, someThere are plans for new skills in the upcoming future. Patience is all what’s needed,

There were new plans and promises about this almost a year ago, isn't year long enough time for patient players? :)

On 9/23/2019 at 3:12 AM, GreedyCat said:

There were new plans and promises about this almost a year ago, isn't year long enough time for patient players? :)

2020 sounds good! 

9 hours ago, Jio said:

2020 sounds good! 

Why no hot wheels parts in the new update?

why can't we get them in UL boxes now?

Edited by Flyfisher

I suspect there are some contractual issues with Hot Wheels over the future roll out of Hot Wheels parts.

Unlike all other parts in CATS, Hot Wheels parts were provided exclusively in an event sponsored by Hot Wheels. There is no doubt in my mind that any future roll out of these parts is not a decision that can be made by Zeptolab alone. 

As you may recall, the event sponsored by Hot Wheels last November (Furry Road .. an excellent play on the Mad Max movie, Fury Road) had their corporate logo all over it 😂

1369C0E6-6920-4931-A1E0-2EA239615F96.png

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Flyfisher said:

Why no hot wheels parts in the new update?

why can't we get them in UL boxes now?

Hot wheels where signed under a specific contract, once that’s contract is renewed they’ll come back,‘otherwise no copy rights 😀👍

On 10/4/2019 at 6:28 AM, Jio said:

Hot wheels where signed under a specific contract, once that’s contract is renewed they’ll come back,‘otherwise no copy rights 😀👍

What about diamond pig parts?