Sign in to follow this  
Flyfisher

Same city???

5 posts in this topic

everyone has just started the new City Kings city and IT'S THE SAME CITY as last time????

Why? and it raises some questions like will the rewards be the same as last time and will this be the same city forever??

It was just disapointing because I was looking forward to a new city.

No, buddy. After that 1 battle, they changed the city become Meowscow. And this game is getting more weird and my gang have been toasted by some gang without GF trophies at all but the members have big tanks with P65 on their badge.

I'm in CATCRIPPLERS (5K GF trophies and P5 req) by the way and we're getting shorthanded here. If y'all wanna join, feel free to come.

IMG_20191015_014312.jpg

Edited by Soulhood
Typo

On 10/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, GreedyCat said:

What did you expect? All other cities were destroyed by cat fights. This is only that left.

They could have just made up another city,

this game is getting strange but i still like it,

a reward list for the new city would be great!!

On 10/15/2019 at 5:43 AM, Soulhood said:

No, buddy. After that 1 battle, they changed the city become Meowscow. And this game is getting more weird and my gang have been toasted by some gang without GF trophies at all but the members have big tanks with P65 on their badge.

I'm in CATCRIPPLERS (5K GF trophies and P5 req) by the way and we're getting shorthanded here. If y'all wanna join, feel free to come.

IMG_20191015_014312.jpg

Thanks, but no,

I'm in a different gang that I am committed too:)