JIJOK

grand prix error 17

4 posts in this topic

You're not the only one. Database error, game restarts and flags are gone but no car?

9 hours ago, JIJOK said:

I am the only one getting that error when buying a car ? How can I fix it ?

Apparently “Error 17” is quite widespread 😡 So much so that Zeptolab have now sent all players an in-game message !

They are working to fix the problem .. which means it will be fixed in time for the next Grand Prix .. or Garbage Prix, as I like to call this event, because it contains so many bugs .. and so many ridiculously weak builds for us to fight with 😂

The real answer to fixing this garbage event ? Either make radical changes .. or consign the GP event to the dustbin of history !

A774F065-A203-42ED-9816-E4DFD937EC93.png

On 10/27/2019 at 5:05 AM, Phil said:

Apparently “Error 17” is quite widespread 😡 So much so that Zeptolab have now sent all players an in-game message !

They are working to fix the problem .. which means it will be fixed in time for the next Grand Prix .. or Garbage Prix, as I like to call this event, because it contains so many bugs .. and so many ridiculously weak builds for us to fight with 😂

The real answer to fixing this garbage event ? Either make radical changes .. or consign the GP event to the dustbin of history !

A774F065-A203-42ED-9816-E4DFD937EC93.png

Hey Phil, My problem with this event that I can bust my butt off spending hours awake at night,

only to get over-taken by some fat rich kid  who is willing to spend 40$!!!!! on more flags/fuel. :(

Same with all stars, I have even set timers for when the batteires are ready, only to lose to someone who buys the 80 pack:(

Zepto are crazy about trying to make money.

Edited by Flyfisher