Sign in to follow this  
GreedyCat

Carbon parts at military stage

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible to play at stage 13 (4 star military parts) and get 50k atack drill weapon?

I got this screenshot from  fight in Championship and some random first stage player is getting a carbon part?

Care to explain?

Screenshot_2019-10-30-10-37-54.jpg

Can somebody can go to banda555 gang if possible and ask the player how he did it because it does not look normal? Or am I missing something here?

Edited by GreedyCat

You are prestige 45, you should know by now O.o  it become a p2w game, that body can have 120% bonus to drill, drill with 120% with surfer or when equiped, rocket with 120% to weapons 

getting next or previous stage weapons is not uncommon 

Edited by JIJOK

And that is exactly why I get confused.

Stage 13 have 4 star military parts. After military parts follow golden parts. Then carbon parts.

This dude has a weapon from carbon parts while he is at military stage.

You don't see something wrong here?

11 hours ago, JIJOK said:

You are prestige 45, you should know by now O.o  it become a p2w game, that body can have 120% bonus to drill, drill with 120% with surfer or when equiped, rocket with 120% to weapons 

getting next or previous stage weapons is not uncommon 

You’ve missed the point here ! Even a one star carbon part is seven stages above the Championship level that GreedyCat was fighting in. That cannot possibly be normal .. or promoting in Championships would become very difficult indeed !

I know one of my gang mates received a carbon attack toolbox as a reward during the recent Grand Prix event. He was in a wooden stage at the time .. so was able to score multiple instant promotions very quickly 😂

Whether the carbon drill in military stages was a Grand Prix reward bug, or a different bug, it is clear that some players occasionally benefit from a Zeptolab bug in their favour 😀

Good luck to them .. most of the time, we receive parts three stages below our current level.