KeepOneRolled

Solid gang needed!

5 posts in this topic

I'm prestige 3 level 15. I am extremely active, and am usually in top 3 for trophy counts in the gangs ive been in. I'm looking for a gang that can consistently attain rank 5 gang box and higher.

If you are part of swat cats, please do not respond to this post. You guys spam enough as it is, and I never get any results when I search swat cats on in game gang search.

Also, I'd you require discord or telegram for communication, disregard my post. Those apps are clunky rubbish, and I refuse to reinstall them

LINE is a far superior product, but honestly I prefer in game chat. Having an app for communication is completely unnecessary if every team member reports their ck results as they go. This is the only info you would need to put on discord, but if you just do what i just said, it makes comms apps redundant.

F it. Uninstall eminent. Obviously there arent any players left who care about this game enough to recruit, or check forums at all. Boooooooo. Could be an awesome game. Unfortunately it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a gang with the WORTHLESS in-game gang search.

It only brings up 6 gangs, that are always WAY below my performance stats, and it only refreshes to a new 6 suggestions once per day. What a load of horse poop! That seriously needs to be fixed ZeptoLab.  That is a huge dropping of the ball in my opinion. Slackers.