KeepOneRolled

Worst ever team search in-game

3 posts in this topic

Whenever I use the in-game gang search, it only brings up 6 gangs. All 6 gangs are always FAR BELOW my performance rating, and usually have only 1-5 active players.

On top of that, it only refreshes once a day, so I usually have to wait 24hrs to look at a new list of 6 terrible gangs, that I would never want to join.

I would like to know WHY when we use the in-game gang search, why in the world, would you not design it so that we can look at EVERY GANG that has a spot to fill? Is it because ZeptoLab despises things that make sense? I mean, seriously...

Been playing almost 2 years, and still haven't found a gang worth my time. This is by far the one thing, that makes this the worst game on my phone. It is so mind bogglingly frustrating.

Please fix asap. Or at the very least, please explain the reasons that your in game gang search is so absolutely worthless. Thanks.

One way to find a gang for your skill level is going down the top gangs trophies list, until you find one with an open spot. Unfortunately, almost all great gangs require some form of 3rd party communication, which you have previously expressed disinterest in. 

Use a keywords to search for gangs in-game and join a gang who's name you like the most. That's a one way to find a gang. Also as it was said before, use top 100 gang list to find a free gang, not all gangs require 3rd party communication adware to use and if they do, I would try to avoid such gang - I like to be a free cat lol.

Edited by GreedyCat