Sign in to follow this  
GhostMan

no seasonal updates?

6 posts in this topic

the game is kinda strange we don't get any seasonal updates such as xmas, is the game forgotten or zeptolab decided to not add new features or events?

hope we will get new updates and some awesome events

I think there will be Furry Road HOT WHEELS event aften All Stars is over.

You know, the one you fight in Championship, collect pins and get rewards for the first places.

And I will not be surprised if there will be another All Stars event with Santa's sleigh parts... patience, it is not xmas yet.

11 hours ago, GhostMan said:

the game is kinda strange we don't get any seasonal updates such as xmas, is the game forgotten or zeptolab decided to not add new features or events?

hope we will get new updates and some awesome events

LOL .. GhostMan, have you forgotten ALL the seasonal events Zeptolab have run over the past 12 months ? 😂

To jog your memory, here’s a list .. and I may have forgotten some !!

1. Christmas 2018 

2. New Year 2019

3. Chinese New Year 2019

4. Easter

5. American Independence Day (4 July)

6. Halloween

Most, if not all, of these events have been in All Stars format, rather than the new super-shitty Grand Prix format (which is a massive pile of steaming 💩)

But wait .. there’s more !

To celebrate a new contract with Hot Wheels, we have been subjected to two All Stars and two Grand Prix events in a month long “horror show” 😱 Unless you were prepared to spend money, there was nothing to see from these events !

Maybe, just maybe, Furry Road (the final Hot Wheels event) will be fun .. and offer a few decent prizes for active players (who have no intention of donating their hard earned cash to Zeptolab).

And rest assured, Zeptolab will be wheeling out Scrooge again for Christmas 2019  🎄 

Seasonal events ? There will continue to be more than enough ! Awesome events ? Not a chance !! They died with the last Furry Road event over a year ago .. and all we can do is reminisce about Halloween 2017 (the greatest event in CATS history).

Merry Christmas 😀

On 12/7/2019 at 10:46 PM, Phil said:

LOL .. GhostMan, have you forgotten ALL the seasonal events Zeptolab have run over the past 12 months ? 😂

To jog your memory, here’s a list .. and I may have forgotten some !!

1. Christmas 2018 

2. New Year 2019

3. Chinese New Year 2019

4. Easter

5. American Independence Day (4 July)

6. Halloween

Most, if not all, of these events have been in All Stars format, rather than the new super-shitty Grand Prix format (which is a massive pile of steaming 💩)

But wait .. there’s more !

To celebrate a new contract with Hot Wheels, we have been subjected to two All Stars and two Grand Prix events in a month long “horror show” 😱 Unless you were prepared to spend money, there was nothing to see from these events !

Maybe, just maybe, Furry Road (the final Hot Wheels event) will be fun .. and offer a few decent prizes for active players (who have no intention of donating their hard earned cash to Zeptolab).

And rest assured, Zeptolab will be wheeling out Scrooge again for Christmas 2019  🎄 

Seasonal events ? There will continue to be more than enough ! Awesome events ? Not a chance !! They died with the last Furry Road event over a year ago .. and all we can do is reminisce about Halloween 2017 (the greatest event in CATS history).

Merry Christmas 😀

My problem is that you have to place top 10 in any of the events to get ul bodies,

which is inpossible unless you spend money:( :( 

ps phil you have a good memory or you're a nerd, but not as nerdy as me LOL

Edited by Flyfisher

LOL .. Flyfisher 😂

I take a lot of screenshots .. which helps jog my memory ! And I have always had a love of statistics, and the history of various sports and games !

Sadly, the history of CATS is very straightforward .. it is the story of an excessively greedy Zeptolab developing an initially great game (that was fun for all to play) into a farcical game where only big spenders can truly be competitive ☹️

Unlike major sports and games, all CATS competitions (particularly the flagship City Kings competition) have degenerated into a test of spending power only .. proving nothing more than which players and gangs have the deepest pockets. Zeptolab are gradually destroying CATS as a fun game .. which tested the skill and strategy of players. The best days of CATS are long gone .. and won’t return until Zeptolab creates two divisions in City Kings (one for the p2w fraternity .. and one where paid heals and scouts and ultimate toolboxes cannot be used, so that City Kings is once again a test of skill and strategy). 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:36 PM, Phil said:

LOL .. Flyfisher 😂

I take a lot of screenshots .. which helps jog my memory ! And I have always had a love of statistics, and the history of various sports and games !

Sadly, the history of CATS is very straightforward .. it is the story of an excessively greedy Zeptolab developing an initially great game (that was fun for all to play) into a farcical game where only big spenders can truly be competitive ☹️

Unlike major sports and games, all CATS competitions (particularly the flagship City Kings competition) have degenerated into a test of spending power only .. proving nothing more than which players and gangs have the deepest pockets. Zeptolab are gradually destroying CATS as a fun game .. which tested the skill and strategy of players. The best days of CATS are long gone .. and won’t return until Zeptolab creates two divisions in City Kings (one for the p2w fraternity .. and one where paid heals and scouts and ultimate toolboxes cannot be used, so that City Kings is once again a test of skill and strategy). 

very true sadly it is no longer a strategy game and now just pay to win :(  RIP all stars, gran prix, ck, gang fights, chapionship and the whole game i general,

But i will keep on strugling through cos iv don't have much else to do LOL