Sign in to follow this  
SimeaseKitten

Didn’t get Gang Box rank 1

3 posts in this topic

So I just came back to the game after sometime so I joined a gang and i didn’t get a gang box. This has happened twice. I contributed about 70+ trophies yet I didn’t get it both times. Does it have to do with my name being green? How do I get it to turn the same color like the others?

Note: this is the pic after I didn’t get the two gang boxs

8C30788C-373A-4373-B9C5-17490AFEBFC0.png

Hi there 😀

There have been two relevant changes to the game since you last played (among many changes, most to the detriment of free players) ..

1. You now get a gang box only if you have been with the gang for the entire 3 days of a gang box period. If you join a gang part way through the gang box period, you can contribute trophies .. but you will not get a gang box ! This change was designed to stop the practice (used by some players) of jumping into a gang just before the gang box was due.

2. Your name now changes colour from black to green whenever you are online. So your name will always be green when you check the gang list .. the other “green” players are also online ! “Today”, “Yesterday”, “2 days ago” etc next to a player’s name indicates when they were last online .. providing some indication of player activity for gang leaders.

Welcome back 😀

• Thanks 1

Green means you are alive. More green is better. If you manage to be green 24h you get suprise box with ultimate parts but I didn't say that and don't take my word for it.

I suggest also adding mark for those, who's cars are in City Kings. Would make great improvement for gang leaders to track player activity.

Edited by GreedyCat