Sign in to follow this  
JIJOK

league tickets

2 posts in this topic

OK, now I know there are a limit of 20 tickets per day, but when the count reset ? Actually, what time uses the game ?  I usually the championship clock, but didnt get ticket from super box 2 hs after the champ was over

Hi Jijok 

A very good question !

My understanding is the 20 ticket limit applies to any 24 hour period .. so the count starts from the minute you receive your first league ticket. If you accumulate 20 tickets within the next 20 hours (for example), you must wait 4 more hours to receive your next ticket !

This free ticket limit is, of course, a ridiculous and unnecessary limit 😡 In practice, active players are likely to generate 20 to 25 league tickets a day .. they should clearly be allowed to use them all.

However, Zeptolab seek at every opportunity to favour pay-to-win (p2w) players over free players .. so they “rob” us of free tickets in the hope that we will buy more tickets (at 50 gems for 5 tickets, initially).

The removal of the free ticket limit is one of many changes Zeptolab should make to restore some balance between p2w and free players. I’m not holding my breath .. but it’s nice to dream (of a better, fairer CATS world) 😀