Sign in to follow this  
GreedyCat

Did Zeptolabs servers just crashed?

4 posts in this topic

This morning all were fine but then suddenly all gangs are missing and you have to creat new gang or join existing but no existing gangs available and Ultimate League is loading forever...

Seems like the only ones working are Grand Prix and Championship fights.

If this is major reset and all gang leaders are be required to re-create their gangs, zeptolab absolutely must give 100 free gems to all players or at least gang leaders or this will look like dirty way to force everyone buying gems for recreating gangs,

I still think this is some kind of bug that will be fixed immediately or you risk loosing way too much players.

Edited by GreedyCat

Seems fixed now but is was some worrying glitch. Still would be good to hear Zeptolabs statement what the hell was that?

Edited by GreedyCat

Hi GreedyCat

There was indeed a major server crash that affected most, if not all, gang functions .. including City Kings and gang fighting !

The official announcements on the CATS discord server are shown below.

Some (small) compensation to all players for the inconvenience would be greatly appreciated .. but I’m not holding my breath 😂

0332E919-42B4-4BB3-B7F3-36F7DB859FD0.png

Yet another server crash?

For last several hours error code pops up: Connection to the server was lost. Please check your internet connection.

In the past, shortly after application update was announched ready to download  from Store.

Now there is no update and no announcement were made about possible server maintanance. Servers failed, again.

Edited by GreedyCat