Dragon

Tranquilizers are broken

4 posts in this topic

This item is wayyyy too broken if you have it you will win any fight as it lasts forever and shoots and hits before backpedals, rockets, or anything is shot.

Yes, they are too powerful but because they are one time item only and will be lost after prestige, I don't see much problem here (unless Gang Fight bots will keep the new weapons forever, then it could be a pretty big mess).

Some things to note. You will not win any fight for granted, there are some exceptions.

1. If both players have them, both will have the same effect.

2. They can get neutralized by correctly placed enemy's drill or similar non-moving weapon, they can miss a shot if enemy's car is too low or on some weird circumstances.

So what can be said, enjoy the new weapon while it lasts :) and btw, I LOVE that it stops these sneaky flyers before they have a chance to fly, it is so satisfying to watch them freeze in the air! Haha.

Edited by GreedyCat

Even if it is a one time item only, I dont have it and anyone that doesnt will be screwed over by it. In gang fights the first person i go against has it and i cant even beat it, i tried having a tanky high health build but it still is tranquilized for the entire fight which lasted quite long.

Your only bet is to up the health level enough to withstand enemy hits while you are tranquilized or try to destroy the tranquilizer like balloons with drill or other close range weapon or just wait for Championship to end, it won't last forever.

Why didn't you get the tranquilizer? It was on the recent Scrap Run event somewhere in the middle of the road run, not too hard to get if you did more or less regular fights, even if you missed some of them.

It is really cool weapon to play with but too powerful for sure...

Edited by GreedyCat