10 posts in this topic

New in game features

This game is quite a popular game now. 
so i suggest some updates/upgrades or you can say in game features to be added 
these are 

1. Adding in game friends 
2. Trading equipment with friends 
3. selling equipment to friends 
4. selling equipment to world players (similar as bidding) 
5. selling stickers to friends and world players 
6. boss rush mode ( 2 players/friends can beat a boss to get gems/golds/high rarity equips/etc) 
7. world boss rush mode (with a massive hp boss. players around all of the world will beat this boss to get a good prize) 
8. any further idea and modification if crosses my mind ill definitely mail you guys again. 
Thanks in Advance. 

Trading part is the most terrible idea because the same(1) player can trade the weapons/parts to his second account if he have 2 phone

trading parts is seems to be impossible because if your friends is on championship 1 and you are on higher than if you will just give 1 part to your friend than he will easily rush to the next stages

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zubyan said:

trading parts is seems to be impossible because if your friends is on championship 1 and you are on higher than if you will just give 1 part to your friend than he will easily rush to the next stages

obviously in trading equipment's only can be given  according to championship level.
sometimes people need knobs/surfers/other stuffs but they don't find  it from boxes. so trade can be done according to championship level.

3 hours ago, Tytrantz said:

Trading part is the most terrible idea because the same(1) player can trade the weapons/parts to his second account if he have 2 phone

obviously in trading equipment's only can be given  according to championship level.
sometimes people need knobs/surfers/other stuffs but they don't find  it from boxes. so trade can be done according to championship level.

I like the idea of trading/auction and friends, but not the combination. You're otherwise asking for people to "friend" their alternate accounts and trade in between them.

My thoughts: 

1. Anonymous delayed auction system with an imposed minimum price and a 10% house cut. You don't know who posted the auction and you don't know who posted the bid, or at least, by principle you shouldn't.

2. 10 minute delay from when you post an auction to the time it becomes visible to everyone, 10 minute delay from when you post a bid to the money or gems arriving to the seller. 

3. Minimum price set by the devs based on type and championship...blades, double rocket, rocket, and laser in my opinion should be a gems-only auction. I would add that only items you've unlocked should be visible for yourself in the auction and only up to one grade higher in quality, just like the win streak bonus on boxes.

4. 10% house cut. In other words, if an auction item worth 10 gems is sold, the seller gets 9 gems, and the game eats the 1 gem. Gives devs a reason to put this in action, and prevents/discourages players from simply trading infinitely between multiple accounts.

5. Unlock the Auction House at Military, and needs to be re-unlocked at Military every time you prestige. No, I don't believe people at Championship 1 should be able to insta-promote 7 times in a day

I would comment on the raids...I like the idea of it, but I just don't see how it can apply to CATS