Sign in to follow this  
sonic

I did get the medal, but...

4 posts in this topic

The game thinks that I haven't got the medal yet, inside the battle the medal doesn't show up meaning that I got the medal. Is this a bug?

20201107_165440.jpg

20201107_165414.jpg

On 08/11/2020 at 6:58 AM, sonic said:

The game thinks that I haven't got the medal yet, inside the battle the medal doesn't show up meaning that I got the medal. Is this a bug?

Technically it’s a bug (because a medal sometimes shows against a player who has not beaten you in the Championship).

However, this situation ONLY occurs during the Scrap Run. When a bolt is added to a player, a medal is also added .. enabling you to fight that player for the bolt (without having to fight all players). If you beat the player, a message comes up .. “ You’ve already won this opponent’s medal “. Time and again, this happens during the Scrap Run.

In the screenshots below, it’s clear from the 14 medals I have, that I’ve beaten all opponents ! Yet the two players with bolts also have medals ! When I fight either of these players .. the message below appears.

Just part of the structure of the Scrap Run .. the best individual player event offered by Zeptolab 😀

F7D232B3-ED84-4BD6-9570-A9738EFB6BDA.png

29EB0C17-D2FA-4B3B-B92F-B596A4BF858F.png

• Thanks 1