DoubleRockets

Weapon/support slot toolbox

8 posts in this topic

I am currently in stage 21 and still use a 5 star body because other bodies don't have a second slot for a weapon. To deal with this problem, we could add a weapon slot toolbox and a support slot toolbox for bodies in a similar way that health and energy toolboxes work. When you fuse a toolbox into the body, you could drag and drop the slot where you want it and have a confirm prompt show up so you don't accidently place it in the wrong spot. It would also be nice if you could make energy toolboxes more effective.

• Like 1

I think this is a really interesting idea because I have had problems trying to find the right spot to put things. I hope the developers add this feature!

Even if they didn't give you the ability to place the slot location (which would be OP in my opinion) even being able to mount a hardpoint on the body would be hugely useful.

I dont understand why the higher the energy tool box you get it uses more coins to install it.  I mean you only get 1 point of energy from all of them.    So yea, I agree the game could tweak the way these boxes work.   Higher level and higher coinage to use them should give either more than just 1 energy point, or ability to ad weapon mounts etc.    

Er...multiple energy points per energy toolbox will make it too easy and cheap to stack them to enable two or three 5-star weapons on a single chassis.

Remember, it costs more per each additional toolbox, not necessarily higher star energy toolbox, and regardless of whether it's a health or damage toolbox either.

In any case, a slot toolbox needs to be both pricey and rare due to its overwhelming usefulness. 

I spend 5-10 stages with the same chassis because a two-weapon/one-utility chassis is hard to come by.

you guys are only seeing one point of view (as an attacker). Imagine going against someone who has a good body with 5-6 slots for weapons after you spent all your toolboxes on a build that is now outdated.. I honestly dont see this being implemented

• Like 1

Oh, I was under the impression that all chassis will be limited to a total of three slots...

and that this weapon/utility toolbox is only to add to those that are 1/1 or 2/0.

or at least, may very well depend on how rare if and when they implement it. Like, if it was limited to appearing once within a 24-stage period...

I remember the first time I played this i thought the knob wheels were a thing you could place on your body to get more attack slots. lmao