Unfortunate

Best way to use gems?

8 posts in this topic

Saving your parts in bets. Either that, or speed opening chest so you go through more parts to sell off/upgrade with.

Edited by Kai
  • Like 1

Purchase Shop crates isn't worthy, I tried one legendary box from shop and got tons of useless parts (low stars or bad slot positions).

Only the real rich user can buy it without stress (who can afford the container of 12,000 gems, usually seems to Youtuber)

Edited by Pokerman
  • Like 1

Opening wooden boxes with 3 crowns. Only with 3 crowns.

Bet is good and helps but...only if you bet extremely carefully (you still will lose time after time but not so much) otherwise opening boxes crowns and getting better weapons or body with same or less gems amount will do a lot more.

You can do that if you want. It's just not the most cost effective way to use gems. It's more of a way for impatient peeps to blitz through the game.

I managed to save up for a super giant box, which was not worth it. It certainly helps a lot to progress 1-2 stages, but after that you are stuck with no gems. I dont bother with the 300 gem boxes, since those are high risk - high gain boxes, and too risky if you dont open many of them.

My current strategy is sticking to bets/speeding up wooden boxes with 3 crowns if I think it can help me promote. Usually I only speed up boxes this when I can get 12-13 wins and Im certain a few levels on my items will guarantee the instant promotion.

Also giant boxes are awesome if you instantly promote 1-2 times in a row, since you will be behind by 1-2 stars overall on your buiid, and it greatly helps to catch up to your new enviroment.

Edit: when betting, get wheels maxed and 1-2 utilities for your favourite weapons to 60%, since those are usefull from stage 1 to 24, unlike weapons and chassis's