Sign in to follow this  
StoopidCat

Next update?

2 posts in this topic

Should we expect a new update soon? We've had updates the past 2 months (albeit a smaller update in May).

I ask because after really enjoying the game, I've grown bored after getting to Prestige 3. There's a bit too much luck involved in acquiring parts & there are only a few builds worth using. Even after spending a few bucks, you don't get the part(s) you want.

I think if we could buy specific parts, there would still be the randomness of the bonus, so there could still be money to be made there without players rejecting the idea of buying gems.

Anyway, don't want to go off into "new idea" territory :) Really just want to know when a new update is expected, or even better, what features are priority.

58 minutes ago, StoopidCat said:

Should we expect a new update soon? We've had updates the past 2 months (albeit a smaller update in May).

I ask because after really enjoying the game, I've grown bored after getting to Prestige 3. There's a bit too much luck involved in acquiring parts & there are only a few builds worth using. Even after spending a few bucks, you don't get the part(s) you want.

I think if we could buy specific parts, there would still be the randomness of the bonus, so there could still be money to be made there without players rejecting the idea of buying gems.

Anyway, don't want to go off into "new idea" territory :) Really just want to know when a new update is expected, or even better, what features are priority.

Yeah, personally, I agree. I now have two alternate accounts for C.A.T.S and I'm on Stage 19 (OverlandGuard) and Stage 4 (UnderlandKing). So it would help both accounts to see a new update with helpful features like a shop or rare items (I don't wanna venture off into new idea territory either.) But it WOULD be nice to look forward to updates.