Chervey

Sooner or later there will be clans. Unite and prepare :)

39 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Liroo said:

Clans would be great ;)

I agree. would be totally awesome if we could fight 2 vs 2 or something :D

Just now, Solaito said:

I agree. would be totally awesome if we could fight 2 vs 2 or something :D

I was thinking about this yes ahah :D

• Like 1

Just now, Liroo said:

I was thinking about this yes ahah :D

Entire clans 50 vs 50 probably won't be possible :D

Edited by Solaito

Just some arena 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 ? ... No I'm thinking about how wow (world of warcraft) is working and I don't know how this would be possible in CATS but it's a cool idea ^^ 

1 minute ago, Liroo said:

Just some arena 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 ? ... No I'm thinking about how wow (world of warcraft) is working and I don't know how this would be possible in CATS but it's a cool idea ^^ 

Perhaps, but I think simulating 10 verhicles on the screen would require too much processing power for a mobile device.

Edited by Solaito

4 hours ago, Liroo said:

I didn't get any lag, I don't think so, it depends the animation rendering method

I also don't get any lag, but adding 8 vehicles onto the creen will probably cause that. especially for people with older phones.

1 minute ago, Ash_KOT said:

Mechanics sounds cool, would be a privilege to be part of the first guild in the game history!

¬¬¬¬

I wonder if the clans will launch 'with' clan battles or just the clans first O.o

49 minutes ago, Ash_KOT said:

Mechanics sounds cool, would be a privilege to be part of the first guild in the game history!

Absolutely agree with you on that one Ash. I actually tinkered on a few cars in real life 😀

54 minutes ago, Ash_KOT said:

Clan*:P

Clans sounds like a fun concept and I hope it will be.

If it is anything similar to Guilds in king of thieves then I'm confident the system will work out amazingly.

Interesting to see how the clans will work as far as battles.

Hopefully its very creative and pits both clans robots against each other.

As opposed to see how many quick match battles each clan will win lol.

Let's think about how the clan battles (if they hopefully get implemented) will work!

I think that it'll be that each clan member would fight each enemy clan member and each win is a point, the clan with the most points would win.

On 24-4-2017 at 4:26 PM, ToxicBark said:

¬¬¬¬

I wonder if the clans will launch 'with' clan battles or just the clans first O.o

I suppose clans will come first and battles second, that's also how it went with King of Thieves.

3 hours ago, Solaito said:

I suppose clans will come first and battles second, that's also how it went with King of Thieves.

I believe (or at least try to keep last remainings of hope) they will implement both in the same update. KoT's guilds were totally useless at first, they didn't even have chat, and guild battles were added later either because players were complaining a lot, or developers didn't make it in time, but in second case imo they shouldn't have added useless guilds in the first place until everything was actually done & ready.

1 hour ago, MrKukurykpl said:

I believe (or at least try to keep last remainings of hope) they will implement both in the same update. KoT's guilds were totally useless at first, they didn't even have chat, and guild battles were added later either because players were complaining a lot, or developers didn't make it in time, but in second case imo they shouldn't have added useless guilds in the first place until everything was actually done & ready.

Yes, I hope that too, but I don't expect that. I also hope that they give real meaning to clans and that it changes the gameplay a bit. I really hope they won't rip off KoT on how to implement clans.

Edited by Solaito