Nebula

Apparent Update Problems. (Help Needed)

3 posts in this topic

Each time I load up the game, I get a message saying, quote:
   "PLEASE UPDATE : New update coming soon! It may not appear in the store immediately, so please check back regularly! Please do not reinstall the game during this period. Thanks for your patience!"
 Nothing has appeared in the shop for over 18 hours since this first randomly appeared during me playing - I don't know what to do.
When it links to the Android Play Store the 2 buttons that are there are the 'uninstall' and 'open' buttons - no sign of any update button anywhere. Pressing the 'play' button there doesn't do anything, and I don't
want to uninstall it because I think I'd lose all of my progress.
   Can I have some help here please?

23 minutes ago, Nebula said:

Each time I load up the game, I get a message saying, quote:
   "PLEASE UPDATE : New update coming soon! It may not appear in the store immediately, so please check back regularly! Please do not reinstall the game during this period. Thanks for your patience!"
 Nothing has appeared in the shop for over 18 hours since this first randomly appeared during me playing - I don't know what to do.
When it links to the Android Play Store the 2 buttons that are there are the 'uninstall' and 'open' buttons - no sign of any update button anywhere. Pressing the 'play' button there doesn't do anything, and I don't
want to uninstall it because I think I'd lose all of my progress.
   Can I have some help here please?

If you don't turn off your laptop after uninstalling, it should automatically take you back on your account once you reinstalled the game.

If you did turn off your laptop, just log in with your account and it should take you back from where you were.

21 minutes ago, tatiaus said:

If you don't turn off your laptop after uninstalling, it should automatically take you back on your account once you reinstalled the game.

If you did turn off your laptop, just log in with your account and it should take you back from where you were.

I play on an android phone - not on a laptop. But I'll give the British way of doing things a try. Again.