Redztar

Rubber band bug

7 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow Cats,

I've had some issues with a rubber band bug, that slings me back towards opponent or vise versa if we are using boosters both. See below examples for proof. In case you were wondering I've taken the liberty to name this bug "The Wormhole" ^_^

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I know the rules states no bug abuse and this is by NO WAY what i do, I've swapped machine just in case, this would be perceived as such :-)

I also once seeing this happens where the boulder boost too fast and 1/5 of it stuck behind my whale .

20 hours ago, BAYS said:

I also once seeing this happens where the boulder boost too fast and 1/5 of it stuck behind my whale .

Thanks for your reply. I thought it was only boulders.. because believe it or not all of my examples were boulder vs. boulder. Moreover, this was pre-update, so I doubt it is related to the recent update :-)

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of the boosted boulder build, happens to me a lot since I maxed out "More powerful boosters". I literally get stuck inside other people's cars :D

On 6/17/2017 at 1:28 AM, NotANewb said:

In the last 2 GIF's, the boulder gets stuck with a wheel from the opponent, so it comes back

Good point! Is it me or does it look like my boulder gets phantom wheels upon collision?! o_O