Sign in to follow this  
UberOwl

Why is the Support Lying to us?

10 posts in this topic

By now you guys probably figured out that since the update, you get no more Gems from Regular & Super Boxes and that you don't even get half as many surprises chests as before the update. 

After opening 25 boxes (regular & super) I have gotten 0 Gems and yet the Support claims that it is "random". 

Why do they lie to our face like that? It's their game, why don't the just say the truth "we are greedy and don't give a sh*t about our f2p players and casual spenders. We aim to please those who spend hundreds of Dollars and Euros, so unless you are one of those people, gtfo". At least that would be honest. 

I have gotten (2) diamonds from a few regular boxes today. I don't really look for diamond rewards though. I'm more focused on getting a decent upgrade. I get enough diamonds per day to make up for bad bets & then some (including from league/champ wins). Maybe once you hit P10 (24) it's a bigger deal? Not sure your level.

I get gems from boxes and i haven't even seen a change in the drop rate. That is probably because i don't think gems are really important so i don't pay attention to how much i get them everyday.

I'm in Stage 20 rn and I haven't gotten a single gem from Regular & Super Boxes. 

I didn't really pay attention to it either, until I saw that I had more or less he same amount of gems for 3 days now. That's when I started to look more into it and now, around 4 days later, I haven't gotten a single Gem out of 40+ Regular/Super Boxes. 

5 hours ago, UberOwl said:

Same thing with the surprise boxes you get sometimes. We used to get like 4-6 surprise boxes a day, now you get 2

If you mean supply boxes by "surprise boxes", nothing at all has changed in their drop rate. It was and is every 12 hours.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:01 PM, Taken said:

If you mean supply boxes by "surprise boxes", nothing at all has changed in their drop rate. It was and is every 12 hours.

No, I mean the red surprise Boxes you grt after opening chests sometimes. 

You mean the one that gives you a random part that is guaranteed for the stage number you are in after an ad? Isn't that once every 24 hours? But doesn't reset if you go on later?

• Like 1

On 16/06/2017 at 11:37 AM, UberOwl said:

By now you guys probably figured out that since the update, you get no more Gems from Regular & Super Boxes and that you don't even get half as many surprises chests as before the update. 

After opening 25 boxes (regular & super) I have gotten 0 Gems and yet the Support claims that it is "random". 

Why do they lie to our face like that? It's their game, why don't the just say the truth "we are greedy and don't give a sh*t about our f2p players and casual spenders. We aim to please those who spend hundreds of Dollars and Euros, so unless you are one of those people, gtfo". At least that would be honest. 

It is random, you get gems from Support Toolboxes (you can see near your vehicle) too, but normal toolboxes differ. 

Sorry if my help is not understood, but hope I at least helped :)

Thanks,

sincerely, -Lachlan_CAT